When ordering motors, a shipping quote will be sent to you for the shipping costs. Due to the heavy weights of motors, the automated system does not always figure shipping accurately.
DESIGN FEATURES AND CONSTRUCTION
- Totally enclosed fan Cooled (TEFC)
- All TECO-Westinghouse Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, T-Frame squirrel-cage induction motors are designed, manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the latest NEMA, IEEE and CSA standards.
- Motors are dual nameplated for 60 Hz (230/460V) and 50 Hz (190/380V) frequencies; 1.0 S.F. @ 50 Hz.
- NEMA Design B
- 36 month warranty from date of manufacture
- UL recognized, Class F non-hygroscopic insulation system with heavy heat resistance enameled copper wire to provide longer winding life and reliability. Inverter rated; see below.
- Continuous rating with 1.15 service factor
- Design B torques as a minimum
- Class B temperature rise @ 40o C ambient
- Interchangeable F1 and F2 mounting
- Dual drilled feet - longer frame (i.e. 145T drilled also for 143T through 449T frame)
- Bi-directional rotation
- Dynamically balanced, die-cast aluminum rotor reduces overall system vibrations.
- Pressed steel main conduit box is 90 degree rotatable, oversized and fully gasketed.
- Neoprene lead and conduit box gaskets prevent the entry of moisture and contaminants.
- Grounding terminal inside main box
- Rugged cast iron frame and end brackets for rigidity and excellent corrosion resistance
- Rolled steel fan cover
- External fan is corrosion-resistant and also non-sparking.
- Stainless steel nameplate; Zn plated hardware
- C-face (143T- 449TZ) and D-flange (254T-449TZ) conversion kits are available.
- Oversized, double shielded vacuum degassed ball bearings for frame 140T-280T and open bearings with regreaseable provisions for frames 280TS, 320T and larger.
- Rubber flinger provided on DE for frames 140T to 280T.
- Labyrinth type metal flinger on both ends on frames 280TS, 320T and larger.
- Suitable for Class I, Division II, Groups B, C, and D; Temperature Code T3C (Self Certified)
- Marks are UL recognized, DOE certified, CSA approved, CE Marked, and EISA compliant.
- VFD rated per NEMA MG1, part 30.
- S. F. will be 1.0 when applied on VFD.
- Inverter duty wire capable of withstanding voltage spikes up to 2200V.
- Insulated bearings are available as an option. If not purchased, precautions should be taken to eliminate shaft currents that may be imposed on the motor by a VFD.
- Speed ranges 20:1 VT, 10:1 CT
- 9 leads for 5 hp and below, 12 leads for 7.5 - 12.5 hp, and 6 leads for 150 hp and higher.