We stock many of the most popular motors and drives by such trusted manufacturers as Baldor, Leeson, and Toshiba. Our motors range from 1/4 HP through 125 HP. Our drives range from 1/2 HP through 25 HP.
The Toshiba VF AS3 is Toshibas latest low voltage drive with enhanced real-time communications and advanced features. Equipped with embedded dual-port Ethernet/IP, the dual-rated AS3 is ready for use out-of-the-box with no optional devices needed. The Toshiba AS3 meets the requirements of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 automation and features superior motor control technology and electrical circuit design for your application needs.
The Toshiba S15 Drive replaces the Toshiba S9 and S11 Drives. Sords Electric has a few Toshiba S9 and S11 drives left. All three drives have very similar configurations, voltages and horse power ratings.
- Constant Torque Drives rated from 1/2 HP to 450 HP in 230 volts and 460 volts.
- Variable Torque Drives rated from 1 HP to 500 HP in 230 volts and 460 volts.
The Toshiba S15 micro drive was designed for simplicity. Automatic start-up, local speed potentiometer, and built in RFI/EMI filters are just a few of the features that set the S15 apart from other micro drives.
- Single Phase Input - Three Phase Output
- 200-230 volts - 1/2 to 3HP
- Three Phase Input - Three Phase Output
- 200-230 Volts - 1/2 to 20HP
- 380-460 Volts - 1 to 20HP
The Toshiba P9 adjustable speed drive is a revolution in pump control. By incorporating Toshibafs proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology, the P9 directly, precisely, and linearly controls pressure, temperature or flow. The Toshiba P9 eliminates many obstacles users thought were an integral part of pump control and sets a new standard in ingenuity, performance, and ease-of-use for the pump industry.
The Toshiba P9 pump drives are available in 230 and 460 volts and from .75 HP to 400HP.
Features of the Toshiba P9 are:
SPECIAL TOSHIBA P9 VLP FEATURES/PROTECTION
- Linearizes Traditional Non-Linear Pump Curve, Providing Userfs System with Stable & Precise variable Pumping Control
- Solves Problem of Load-Balancing Over Multiple Pumps
- Allows User to Configure System in Five Simple Steps, VLP Provides User with Complete Control in only Minutes
- Self-Calibrates & Eliminates Common Pump Anomalies
- Protects Against Cavitation & Provides Thrust Bearing Protection
- Maximizes Energy Savings on Variable Torque Loads
- Proprietary VLP Technology; VLP Wizard
- Booster Pump Control - Across the line or via ASD
- Sensorless Operation
- Automatic Sleep Function
- Sealing Water Control Interlocks
- No Flow/Low NPSH Cut-Off
- Thrust Bearing Protection